Humans are complex. From our likes and dislikes, strengths, weaknesses and even our unique personal styles, effectively managing a group of people can be challenging.
Add to that:
- The stress of navigating employee relations issues
- Establishing a diverse and inclusive workplace for your team
- Recruiting and hiring top-notch employees
- And so much more!
Suddenly your day is filled with HR tasks that leave you with precious little to spare for other essential aspects of your business. Yet these are all vital pieces of the HR puzzle. How do you get it all done?
Luckily, the human resource professionals at People Solutions Center have various innovative tools to help businesses just like yours!
The Challenge of Compliance
Knowing how to set up your business policies and procedures to handle compliance issues appropriately is in every company’s best interest.
But compliance goes beyond having everyone sign a handbook. The real challenge lies in ensuring your team knows how to report workplace issues and trust that proper action will be taken when they do.
Examples of incidents that could be reported by any member of your team include:
- Unwelcome sexual advances
- Concerns of discrimination
- Requests for sexual favors
- Inappropriate verbal or physical behavior
- Hostility or harassment of any kind
- Fraud or misconduct of any caliber
Compliance issues in the workplace can be complicated and challenging to navigate. They require a great deal of time and attention to be handled properly. Choosing not to worry about compliance until something happens will leave you reeling.
The good news is—we have an easy-to-implement solution perfect for any business.
Protect Your People From Harassment & Discrimination
Our HR Alertline Service gives every member of your team access to a completely confidential hotline for reporting. Each reported incident receives a full investigation from one of our human resources experts, plus recommended next steps on handling the reported situation.
Benefits of HR Alertline for Employers and Employees:
- Supports the creation of a respectful work environment
- Increases reporting of inappropriate behavior
- Limits legal risk by creating a viable compliance process
- Anonymous options for reporting harassment
- Ensures objective investigation of reported incidents
- Consistent access to confidential updates throughout the investigative process
Our HR Alertline Service will fully support your business and, most importantly, your team. And not only do you get access to the hotline, but you’ll also receive a toolkit to teach your staff how to utilize this invaluable resource.
HR Strategizing For A Thriving Business
Our HR Alertline Service is an incredible asset that any organization can quickly adopt and benefit from. However, it’s just one piece to consider when planning your HR business strategy.
A thriving business needs human resource support from all angles. And that’s precisely what we do at People Solutions Center. Contact us today for more information on our HR Alertline Services and the variety of other ways we can support you and your people.