How to Find, Hire & Place Veterans
The estimate of post-9/11 veterans currently entering civilian life is between 2.5-3.5 million. The skills these servicemen and women have would be an asset to any company. They’re organized, highly trained, intelligent, focused, quick-thinkers, and dependable team payers. If you want to be competitive in today’s marketplace, you must make sure your company has a strong veteran recruiting strategy. People Solutions Center in St. Louis has Veteran Hiring Programs to make sure your company’s recruiting needs are met by the specialties our veterans offer.
Why Hire a Veteran?
Successful companies have learned that veterans are some of the best-qualified people to hire as team members. Veterans come to the workforce with real-world skills and experience that make them uniquely qualified to hold positions of responsibility.
- Highly motivated and dependable
- Steadfast with strength and determination
- Thrive on teamwork and the good of the whole
- Technologically savvy
- Global experience and outlook
- Leadership skills
- Strength of character
- Ability to learn new skills rapidly
- Adaptable to just about any situation
- Experience that lends itself to problem solving
- Ability to work with many personalities
- Respect hard work and accountability
- Exhibit grace under pressure
- Understand diversity and its challenges
- Respect health and safety for themselves and coworkers
- Follow rules and abide by laws
- Ability to overcome adversity
Not only can People Solutions Center assist you with recruiting and hiring America’s veterans, we can aid in their training, compliance, and integration into your company or organization. Develop a veteran recruiting strategy today and bring US veterans’ experience and dedication to your company’s productivity, morale, and bottom line. Contact us today, 314-302-5969.