Understanding and leveraging the personal styles within teams is Katie's passion. Facilitating Everything DiSC® workshops to improve team performance is her specialty.
The Everything DiSC® development program explores a powerful model of human behavior that helps us understand why and how people say and do things based on their work style tendencies.
Once people understand these behavioral styles, they gain new and valuable insights for themselves, others and situations. This improves the ability of individuals to determine how best to respond and adapt to specific individuals and situations in order to work more effectively together and achieve high levels of performance.
The goals of this program include:
• Developing a strong understanding of the impact of DiSC styles on workplace relationships
• Creating understanding and appreciation for various DiSC styles
• Providing tools and approaches to flex DiSC styles to leverage, motivate and engage all team members
Whether learners want to dig deep into DiSC research
and theory or build their working relationships through
Comparison Reports, MyEverythingDiSC provides
powerful, personalized tools and resources.
With MyEverythingDiSC, learners can:
• Access their DiSC profile anytime, with any device
• Compare their DiSC style with their colleagues
and explore similarities and differences
• Learn more about how their DiSC style impacts
workplace relationships and productivity
• Deepen their understanding of the theory and
research behind Everything DiSC
• Create Customer Interaction Maps for improving sales
relationships (Exclusive to Everything DiSC Sales)
• Build better working relationships through
effective communication tips
With over 20 years of HR expertise, we are able to integrate Everything DiSC® into your overall HR practices. This allows the workshop learning to translate into practical solutions for the organization.
We recommend people strategies that will help you create a friendly, enjoyable and productive work environment. And not only will we make recommendations, we’ll be there to help you expedite a seamless transition as we update, train and untangle that sticky HR web.
- Write or update job descriptions
- Create employee handbooks
- Develop performance evaluations
- Generate performance management tools
- Increase employee engagement
- Research has proven a great work environment promotes innovation, outstanding customer service and strategic solutions to problems. In addition, creating a great place to work also increases morale, productivity and reduces turnover – a direct impact to your bottom line! People Solutions offers unique programs that inspire a coveted work environm
The Five Behaviors program helps teams understand how they score on the key components of The Five Behaviors model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results. Individual team members will learn about their own personality style and the styles of their team members—based on the Everything DiSC® model—and how their style contributes to the team’s overall success.
• Trust One Another
• Engage in Conflict Around Ideas
• Commit to Decisions
• Hold One Another Accountable
• Focus on Achieving Collective Results
A productive, high-functioning team:
•Makes better, faster decisions
•Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
• Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion and destructive conflict A
• Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over
again because of a lack of buy-in
• Creates a competitive advantage
• Is more fun to be on!
PXT Select™ is a unique selections assessment that fills the gap between the resume, and the interview. PXT Select™ HELPS ORGANIZATIONS:
Get a clear picture of candidate’s thinking style, behaviors, and interests,
giving you a meaningful edge in making the right hiring decision.
Start the selection process on the right foot. Explore an expanding library
of job functions to which you can compare candidates.
Interview with confidence! Ask tailored questions and keep an open ear
for “what to listen for” based on a candidate’s assessment results.
Identify ways to enhance performance and maximize an individual’s
contribution to an organization.
Match people with positions in which they’ll perform well and enjoy
what they do.
Reduce turnover and boost employee engagement, which results in
This development program explores a powerful model of human behavior that helps us understand why and how people say and do things based on their work style tendencies. Once people understand these behavioral styles, they gain new and valuable insights for themselves, others and situations. This improves the ability of individuals to determine how best to respond and adapt to specific individuals and situations in order to work more effectively together and achieve high levels of performance.
The goals of this program include:
• Developing a strong understanding of the impact of personal styles on workplace relationships
• Creating understanding and appreciation for various styles
• Providing tools and approaches to flex personal styles to better motivate and engage all team members
We deliver onsite training that is easily adaptable, fast paced, highly interactive and fun.