Strengthening Leaders for a Better Tomorrow
Leadership is key to your organization’s success and sustainability. Without proper leadership, your team can’t move toward a common goal together. They can’t collaborate effectively. A disjointed organization simply won’t stand the tests of time.
Although you do need strong leaders guiding your organization, you also want to foster the cultivation of leadership in each individual on your team. Every employee can work to strengthen their leadership qualities within their specific role and responsibilities.
And that’s where we come in. At People Solutions Center, we know the value of cultivating leadership at all levels. And our leadership training programs are designed to do just that!
These sessions are highly interactive and focus on practical applications so that attendees walk away with useful knowledge that inspires their talents and growth. Check out the various programs we offer to get a better understanding of how we can customize training to fit your unique needs.
- Situational leadership
- Delivering tough messages
- Leading in a matrix environment
- Leveraging diversity
- Strategy development
- Leading through change
- Effective coaching
- Strategic problem solving
- Understanding hidden biases
- Leading in a virtual environment
Building Stronger Teams
- 5 Dysfunctions of a Team
- Leveraging Personal Styles to Improve Team Performance
- Myers Briggs
- Best Practices of Virtual Teams
Building Skills for Individual Development
- Project Management for the Individual Contributor
- Project Management for the Project Team Leader
- Leveraging Your Personal Style
- Conflict Management
- Listening skills
- Communication skills
- Organization skills and goal setting
HR for the Front Line Manager
- Employment Law
- Title VII, FLSA, FMLA, ADA training and compliance
- Targeted Selection – Interviewing Skills
- Performance Appraisals that Work
Why wait another day to alleviate the stress and confusion of HR issues? Contact People Solutions Center now to set up your initial consultation, 314-302-5969. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve your HR goals!