you from initial sketches to the final construction.
damages issues in hundreds of litigation and dispute matters.
Welcome to People Solutions Center
People Solutions Center, located in St. Louis, Missouri, is a human resources consulting firm with expertise helping companies like yours inspire and positively influence your greatest asset – your people! We have a strong track record of collaborating with companies like yours to develop strategic solutions and achieve business goals. People Solutions Center takes the time to understand your business and offers unique, customized programs to set your company or organization back on track.
The founder of People Solutions Center, Katie Magoon, has over 20 years of human resources experience, successfully changing the face of HR for a multitude of companies, including a Fortune 100 company. People Solutions also has extensive experience with non-profit organizations and small-to-medium sized companies.
Partners in Growth
We are passionate about partnering with you and delivering outstanding service. Our broad experience allows us to work with various sizes and types of companies on important leadership development, success-driven training programs, strategic planning, diversity programs, and manuals. In addition to conventional HR services, People Solutions Center uniquely offers Employee Relations programs, Recruiting Strategy, and Career Coaching to give your company an added advantage. Our vast knowledge and layers of experience will have a measurable impact on your company’s development, ultimately increasing your bottom line.
- Review or write employee handbooks
- Review or write job descriptions
- Consult on compliance with overtime law changes
- Team development/training (DiSC & Myers Briggs)
- Strategies for reducing turnover
- Strategies for hiring the right employee (not just any employee)
- Create onboarding programs for new hires
- Develop Recruiting Strategies
- Create interviewing skills training
- Develop Military and veteran recruiting strategy
- Create employee resource group programs
- Hidden bias training for interviewers
- Diversity Training
- Title VII, FLSA, FMLA, ADA training
- Career Coaching
- Leadership Training and workshops
- Executive coaching and consulting