Get Qualified, Productive Employees Now
People Solutions Center in St. Louis is a not just a human resources consulting firm – we truly go above and beyond and use our expertise to inspire and positively influence your greatest asset – your people! Happy employees create a productive workplace and increase profits – it’s as simple as that. And how do you find the right people that care about productivity and increasing profits? Proper recruitment and hiring strategy are critical and People Solutions Center is your expert!
People Solutions Center has a strong track record of collaborating with various size companies to develop customized strategic solutions with proven success. Our ability to properly assess your company’s current state and create solutions that exceed your goals is what sets us apart. We work with you to implement the recommended employee courses, leadership and training programs, project management, diversity and inclusion courses, HR consulting, and the newest legal requirements to avoid potential employee lawsuits.
We are also proud to uniquely offer in-depth Employee Relations programs, Career Coaching, and Recruitment Strategy, including Veteran Hiring Programs, to give you an added advantage. Our vast knowledge and layers of experience will improve your company’s overall HR development, creating a productive work force that ultimately increases your bottom line.
We invite you to look over the following examples of how People Solutions Center can help you find qualified, productive personnel with a desire to not simply come to work and collect a paycheck, but be part of the team and take pride in what they do.
- Provide HR support to complete major projects including job descriptions, onboarding programs, employee handbooks, and compliance.
- Consult on key topics related to employee relations in the areas of performance management, succession planning and talent review processes.
- Develop training for front-line managers on a variety of topics including writing performance evaluations, delivering difficult messages and improving interviewing skills.
- Identify weak areas and create leverage strategies to improve employee engagement.
- Advise on diversity and inclusion initiatives including launching of employee resource groups and implementation of hidden bias training.
- Facilitate training on a variety of leadership topics including DiSC, 5 dysfunctions of a team, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Strengthfinders and Targeted Selection.
- Create and deliver training for leaders such as conflict management, situational leadership, communication, listening skills, and problem solving.
- Counsel on and implement the latest laws to avoid employee lawsuits
- Title VII, FLSA, FMLA, ADA training and compliance
- Implement new strategies to revamp recruiting selection processes to attract the right candidates, resulting in increased efficiency and improved quality of interviewees.
- Create and execute Military and Veteran recruiting strategies.
- Lead strategic planning exercises resulting in a clearly defined vision, mission and goals for your organization.
- Review and execute large, complex projects, and change management initiatives including vendor and process changes, and HR technology implementation.
- Mentor individuals through the transition from individual project specialist to manager of large project teams.
Contact People Solutions Center today and let’s get your HR issues put to rest so you can focus on what’s important – happy, productive people increasing profits! 314-308-3224.